Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey everyone!! So I decided to make this into a normal kind of blog where I just write as if it was a diary. I figure that'll a) force me to update more often and b) give you all more of a sense of who I am. So here's me; bein myself. xD

SOOOOO to start, 
there's this boy that's in two of my classes @ school and he's really cute, but I can't decide whether or not to start liking him or not. He's really sweet and funny and cute and stuff--but he kinda seems outta my league in a way. :( Let me know what you think if/when you read this!!! :D

Secondly, 
I'm going to turnabout w/ my friend sruthi because we both decided boys are stupid and it'd be a lot more fun to go with a good friend than a guy. so that's what we're doing. C: ummmm

that's all for now--i have to go to bed in a minute ^^; 

thanks for reading!!!
cassidy

No comments: