Friday, February 20, 2009

2-20-09

Heyyyy so here's what's been goin on for the past few weeks in Cassidy-land.
1) I turned 15 on Feb 1st!!!! YAYYY ME! hahaha

2) i flirted shamelessly with a boy my friend likes, felt bad, apologized, and now i'm done. ^^

3) OH MY GOD!!! so you know the guy that's in a couple of my classes, etc. (see previous post)?? so we talk in english sometimes, w/e but today in math he just like randomly came up to me and started talking to me. :D and on the outside i was being normal but i was FREAKING OUT on the inside. xD that's me in a nutshell for ya tho. 

4) I am opening for Robben Ford tomorrow night w/ my band--we play blues right now but we're gonna be in Rock Fest and Blues Fest too so we're pretty freaking awesome. C:

5) i'm workin on more drawings--i was grounded for a week and i went COMPLETELY insane when i got my tablet back and i drew like 3 drawings in one day. right now im doing a slow but hq drawing in paint tool sai, my FAVORITE paint program ever invented. <3>

6) i might not go to turnabout. at all. hardly any of my friends are goin anyway so really--what's the point? we'll have our own party :P

7) i got a facebook for my bday!!! YAYYYYY so i'm more of a social butterfly than ever before because that's just how i roll now. 

8) one of my new year's resolutions was to talk to cute boys more often instead of weirding out and getting nervous/ avoiding them altogether. and im following it! i'm pretty proud of myself. oh btw, has anyone ever noticed how beautiful/hot asian boys are? O___O i did. hahaha

so that's about all i can come up with for nowwww~ more soon f'sho :D 
keep comin back to my blog, thanks if you're actually reading this nonsense!! ^^ i love you forever. 

~cassidy

No comments: