Friday, February 8, 2008

2/8/08

Hello, everyone! This is my first post this week. Sorry I haven't been very up to date with them. Anyway, my birthday was really fun. Dinner was delicious! I have gotten better at my drawing, and I will actually post a picture that I drew right after I finish writing this. I used various thickness outlining pens (0.2, 0.5, and 0.8) and colored pencil. Then I used a scanner and photoshop. It was a lot of fun, I must say. But then again, it always is. If you want to see more of my stuff, just say the word, and I'll get to work on putting more of my work up here. Please make any comments or suggestions--as long as they're appropriate, I will gladly accept them. More soon.

2 comments:

TAGCBLOG said...

Hi, Wow! You draw like a pro. I do not know how you can make things look like that.

TAGCBLOG said...

Your dark angel is just amazing. You should design pictures for storybooks or something.