Thursday, January 31, 2008

1/31/08:::8:33 PM

Hi, everyone. I don't know how many people have seen this blog so far, but it's nice to have so many nice comments. I'd like to begin by saying that today I was proactive by going to my voice lesson today. Sometimes I don't like to leave the house, but I went today, and did a great job. Right now I am singing The Little Horses and Far From the Home I Love. I am very excited today as my birthday is tomorrow! I am going to dinner with my friends and family, and it will be very nice for me. Let me know if you would like me to post a poem or two, and give any suggestions you'd like to give. (As long as they are appropriate.) Thanks, and have a nice last day of January!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey! Gj, that sounds fun. You should post some. =] Seeya later today!