Monday, January 28, 2008

1/28/2008 @ 3:39 p.m.

This is where I will begin my actual story, and telling you all about myself. I have a passion for singing. Not only do I hope to become an animator, but I also wish to make it on American Idol in a couple of years. I practice singing every day, and this goal is one that keeps me going. Beginning with the end in mind helps me with this one, and when I feel sad or when my brother makes me livid, I sing, and suddenly everything feels a little bit better. Also, I like to write, so I was going to combine my writing and drawing and begin to create a graphic novel series. Once I get started, maybe I will post some pages on here for all of you to see. Other than all of this, I will also share some of my own work. ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

mamakap said...

Lucky for me, you have a beautiful voice! My mood is lifted, too, when I hear you sing. I can pick out your voice in a crowded concert hall. It feels as though there is a translucent thread that connects my heart to yours and I can always find you. You are an old soul, wise and wonderful. Keep up the 7 habits and you will continue to grow. P.S. - Can't wait until I can read the last book in the series!

Anonymous said...

Well put CLK. Singing makes the world a happier place. Perhaps you can combine your talent for singing with your talent for writing and write lyrics for your own songs.

Cassidy said...

Thanks gymkoof7. I have written many poems, actually. My only challenge so far has been transferring the lyrics to melodies, and I have no idea how to add the proper instumentals to make songs sound good. That is something I can work on in my future. I agree--music does make the world a much happier place.