Monday, January 28, 2008

My First Post EVER!!!

I'm starting this off by saying that I wanted to make this blog to share my thoughts on, well, life. I think that this would be a great way to tell the world what I think, and not have to worry about being judged by my peers. Over the course of this next year (and possibly beyond), I am going to try and apply the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens to my life, and let everyone know about progress and stuff along the way. In my blog, you will hear of my triumphs and hardships, and it will be as if you are living my life right here with me. Feel COMPLETELY free to speak your mind and comment on anything I say. This will be a great year--I can feel it.

5 comments:

Dorcas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassidy said...

Hey yeah thanks!!! Hmm...that's interesting. Maybe if you tried again...? Haha nevermind. Alright, well i've got to go, now. Talk to you later! Let me know if there's anything else you think I should post. I'll be here again tomorrow.

Seongjun Kim said...

im speaking my mind!! hahahah...lol...but im bored now...u shud post some pics!!! lol...and some more articles...the blog is small...not very interesting...LOL

TAGCBLOG said...

seongjun kim, When someone gets started blogging it takes awhile to build the site. You need to give clkspov time to grown, in the meantime where is your site and what are you doing to be proactive in your life. tagcblog

To clkspov, you are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the great work. I like your insight. tag

Elizabeth said...

Hi! hehe, I told you I'd comment! Yeah, I like your blog, it's all pink though... I voted for Twilight, in case you're wondering. hehe, let me know if you post something new, k? lol, seeya!